Let’s fully activate the Prevention State of Mind.
Personal Hygiene. No matter how often we say it or how often we hear it: Wash Your Hands. Frequently. Don’t touch your nose and mouth when you are in contact with hard surfaces such as counters, desks and doorknobs because germs can live on them for hours or days and can be transmitted through touch.
- If you are sneezing or coughing, Use Your Elbow not your hands to prevent your own germs from finding their way into the airwaves. Use a tissue to blow your nose and then, wash up.
- Get Plenty of Sleep every day. Your immune system regenerates itself best when you are sleeping.
- Drink lots of WATER.
- Eat well-balanced and Nutritious Meals. And EAT MORE VEGETABLES.
- Exercise and enjoy the out of doors.
- When you are stressed, BREATHE. Breathe deeply. Close your eyes. Relax your body and mind. When your body is compromised or stressed, you are so much less able to fight off or away illness.